Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pictures!


la casa de Morales
my home for the next 2 weeks


mama chinos. !esta muy bien!my snack last night

check out that frizz! gracias humidity!

It was so exciting heading back to Carpio this morning since I knew what I was in for. I jumped out of bed at 6:15 because on Wednesdays, the Pastor organizes a commodor (soup kitchen) for the area & we had to get there really early.

The kids were just excited to see us at they were yesterday, & the feeling was pretty mutual. Ill save you my jabbering & give you a slew of pictures instead :)

Overlooking Carpio

On our way down to the church


Don Felipes church

¡mi nombre!

The boys playing with the magnetic letters I brought them

Oscar!

Camilla & I.
We might have assumed this position for a good 35 minutes.
Until she climbed onto my shoulders...

ojos in goo!


!tan bonita!

waterfall on our way down to serve food at the river

kids waiting for some salchitos, frijoles & arroz.

we spent quite the bit of time together! :)


Ticos in San Jose watching the World Cup through an electronics window. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment